Thursday, September 02, 2010

Lots of Music Clips for You!

Well, last Friday the IBG two-week intensive Bible training ended. I filmed the closing ceremonies that day. I thought you'd like to listen in. A group of students formed a singing group during those weeks and led in a couple of songs, before the speeches began. Here are two clips.






I also got one short clip of a finalist getting his certificate. We saw the 300th student to enroll this year and the 100th to finish. Since finishing involves coming back five years in a row, this is a real accomplishment!





Of course, that was last week. Today another group arrived for a week of meetings. The Methodists are holding a national conference for Young Women here with 50 or so folks. Many of the attendees from outside of Dakar are spending the night with us. Others are commuting here each day.

They sure are an enthusiastic bunch. We're having a hard time hearing down here in the office underneath the conference room. Here, let me share a clip of the singing, too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home